Fast Python bindings for UnQLite, a lightweight, embedded NoSQL database and JSON document store.
- Embedded, zero-conf database
- Transactional (ACID)
- Single file or in-memory database
- Key/value store
- Cursor support and linear record traversal
- JSON document store
- Terabyte-sized databases
- Compiled library, extremely fast with minimal overhead.
- Supports key/value operations, cursors, and transactions using Pythonic APIs.
- Support for Jx9 scripting.
- APIs for working with Jx9 JSON document collections.
The source code for unqlite-python is hosted on GitHub.
If you encounter any bugs in the library, please open an issue, including a description of the bug and any related traceback.